Please get in touch to find out how I can help you achieve your language learning ambitions. I am a fully qualified language teacher with both TESOL and QTS. I have been an examiner for one of the main UK based examination boards and I have years of experience in the classroom, giving online classes and running workshops.
One to one support for your language learning journey, I offer language classes in both Spanish and English via whatsapp, skype or email. Each class is tailored to your specific needs and develops your skills as an independent language learner. Find out more.
Face to Face Tuition
I also offer small group and individualised bespoke language courses. My classes are fun and interactive, with an emphasis on developing independent learning skills. Read about a recent class I have given, where we had a very special visitor.
- Becoming a language teacher: A guide to teaching a language you speak.
- Making your home bilingual: A practical workshop for parents and home educators. Read my blog post with some of the ideas included in the workshop.
- Making money from home or abroad: English language teaching possibilities.
- Languages for KS2: For teachers and staff at UK Primary Schools
- Making your school bilingual: A practical workshop and consultation for schools wishing to create an immersive environment.
- I am available for bespoke material writing including songs for learning languages, worksheets, games, and curriculum for franchises, schools, teachers and language academies.
- Some of my teaching resources are available to purchase from my shop on the Times Educational Supplement. I continually add to this resource bank.
- I am a great believer in using music in the language learning classroom and will soon be launching my YouTube channel.
Read more about my teaching:
- Spooky Spanish Cluedo
- GCSE Revision Course
- The day my students met award-winning Spanish Director, Jorge Naranjo!
- Five bands you should be listening to if you’re learning Spanish